Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than through the written consent of the owner.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The Republic of South Africa.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 January 2011.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and Job Title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Vat Number
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- Generate an invoice to you
- Manage your requirements and orders
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, however we will not be held responsible for loss, damage or other consequences resulting from the theft or illegal use of secure information.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues. Terms relating to your participation in the event
- THE ORGANISERS
- The organiser reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion, should the venue become unusable for whatsoever reason, to relocate to a new venue in the best interests of the exhibition as a whole, and furthermore subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
- The organiser reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion, should the dates become unsuitable for whatsoever reason, to reschedule the dates to a time more advantageous to the success of the event as a whole and the Partner agrees to be bound by such dates.
- CONSIDERATION, PAYMENT& SURETY
- The consideration recorded on site to exhibit shall be payable strictly on the dates agreed, failing which the full amount owing shall become due and payable without notice.
- If the party signing this agreement on behalf of the your organisation has not been authorized to do so you hereby agree that in such cases your members, directors or partners as the case shall be, will be personally liable for all obligations in terms of this contract.
- Should the Participating organisation be a Company, Close Corporation, Trust, Association or Partnership, then the signatory hereto agrees to bind him / herself as surety for and co-principal debtor with the company for all amounts owing by the principal debtor in terms of this Agreement to the Organiser. The Signatory hereto, further hereby renounces the benefits and defenses of excussion and division.
- USE OF THE STAND
- You shall not use any form of visual or vocal apparatus on the stand, which cause an annoyance or nuisance to other Partners, the organiser or the landlord or demonstrate any product, which produces excessive noise.
- You shall only be entitled to distribute literature and printed matter from its stand and shall not be entitled to distribute same anywhere else at the exhibition without the organiser's written consent.
- You shall keep the stand open and adequately staffed whenever the exhibition is open to the public.
- The organiser does not guarantee the number of persons expected to attend the Initiative.
- MEETINGS AND BULLETINS
- You shall attend all meetings convened by the organiser. If the Partner fails to attend any such meetings or fails to comply with any directives issued by the organiser at such meetings, the organiser shall not be liable to you for any loss or prejudice suffered as a result thereof.
- CANCELLATION & BREACH
- You shall not be entitled to cancel this contract at any time without the written consent of the Organisers;
- Should you at any time attempt to cancel this contract or breach any of the provisions thereof, then the full amount outstanding in terms of the contract will become immediately due and payable, irrespective of whether you attend the Initiative or not.
- In the event the Organiser has to institute legal action against you ito the provisions of this contract, then you will be liable for the Organiser's legal costs on the Attorney and Client scale, including collection commission and advocates fees.
- The Organiser shall be entitled to charge you interest on all amounts outstanding to the Organiser and of which are not paid on due date, at the rate of 23% p.a. until date of payment in full.
- You chooses as your physical address that which appears on the face of this agreement as its Domi cilium address for all purposes and all notification in terms of, or flowing from this agreement.
- The parties hereby agree that the law of the Republic of South Africa will govern this Agreement.
- The website allows for cancellation and/or changing of bookings only up to the stipulated cut-off date, afterwhich changes will incur an admin fee.
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- The organiser shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage to the stand or other property of any kind brought into the event by you, your servants, employees, agents, contractors or invitees or for any injury to the person of your organisaiton, or any of its servants, employees, agents, contractors or invitees howsoever such loss or damage to the stand or property, or injury to person may have been occasioned including by the fault, neglect of gross negligence of the invitees or by the venue setup being in or falling into a defective state of repair.
- You hereby indemnify the organiser against all and any actions, claims, demands, costs, charges or expenses arising or resulting directly, or in directly from any act, omission or negligence by your organisation, it servants, agents, contractors or invitees notwithstanding that such action, claim, demand, costs, charges or expenses may have been occasioned in whole or in part by the fault, neglect or gross negligence by the organiser, its servants, employees, agents, contractors or invitees, or by the venue setup or any installations thereof being or falling into a defective state of repair.
- No variation of this contract shall be of any force or effect unless reduced to writing and signed by the parties hereto.
- Notices and / or processes arising from or in connection with this contract will be sent to your domicilium citandi et executandi - the address stated in the registration form.